7 Reasons to Use a Great Property Manager
- Minimise your risks. A good property manager will ensure you fulfil your insurance obligations, conduct thorough background checks, property condition reports, routine inspections and report maintenance issues before they become an expensive problem.
- Maximise your returns. Ensuring your rent rate remains current is top of a great property managers to do list.
- Find the best tenants in the shortest time by balancing the reduction of rental income down time with selecting suitable tenants for your property.
- Be guided in your ever increasing legislative and compliance obligations
- Reduce your cost and time in managing property. If you value your personal time at an hourly rate of $35, spending more than 1 hour per week per property becomes inefficient for you.
- Reduce your stress. When things are going pear shaped, a property manager takes this on their shoulders. They can also often reduce and even prevent problems.
- Enjoy the long-term benefits of property ownership. Reducing your stress will allow you to hold on longer, reaping bigger financial benefits later on.