**You are unable to apply for a property unless you or your representative have viewed the home**
When this has taken place you can apply online following the link supplied by the Property Manager - you can request this at the property viewing if you wish to apply or you can follow the link below.
Call into our office at 49 Heu Heu Street, Taupo for a paper application if you are unable to apply online - this is not the advisable option if at all possible as it slows down the application process and could put you at a disadvantage.
You will need:
- Photo identification for every adult intending on residing at the property;
- At least two references - at least one needs to be a Landlord (preferably your current Landlord where applicable) and the other can be either a character reference or employer reference;
- A contact phone number and valid email address;
- If successful, on acceptance you will need to pay an Option Fee forthwith to secure the property. When the tenancy proceeds this forms your first week's rent. If you change your mind this fee is non-refundable;
- 4 weeks rent as the bond payable before the beginning of the tenancy.
Click here to apply online.